General information of the Departament of Private, Procedural and Financial Law
Department of Private, Procedural and Financial Law
Universitat Rovira i Virgili
Facultay of Legal Sciences
Avinguda Catalunya, 35
Public opening hours of the Secretary: from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 14pm
0034 977 55 83 79
0034 977 55 88 46
There are two international airports to get to Tarragona:
- Reus Airport
Located at only 5 minutes from the center of Tarragona. Mainly low cost flights operate into Reus. If you fly into Reus you can either take a bus or a taxi from the airport to Tarragona.
- Barcelona Airport
Located at 1h from Tarragona, the vast majority of international flights arrive at terminal T1 in Barcelona airport. Some low cost companies still fly into terminal T2.
From the airport you can travel to Tarragona by train, bus or taxi.
Tarragona have two train stations (one for regular trains and other for high-speed trains). From Barcelona airport, take a bus form terminal T2 to go to the Barcelona Sants station. Once there, you have two options to got to Tarragona:
- Regional train direct to Tarragona city station (1hour)
- High speed train (30 minutes) to the Camp de Tarragona station, which is outside the city. From this station you can take a taxi to Tarragona (20 minutes and 30 euros) or the bus transfer.
The easiest way to get to Tarragona is by the direct buses that goes from Barcelona Airport to Tarragona city center. The approximate frequency is one service every two hours, depending on the season. Check the schedules.
El preu del tiquet és 13 euros.
- From Barcelona airport:
- Motorway AP-7. Exit 33 Tarragona
- Motorway C-32 and motorway AP-7. Exit 33 Tarragona
- From Valencia: Motorway AP-7. Exit 33 Tarragona
- From Zaragoza: Motorway AP-2. Exit 9, Montblanc